Dear Charter Community
Dear Charter Community
Dear ADP Families,
On March 3rd, 2021, Governor Ducey issued an Executive Order announcing the return to in-person learning on March 15th, or the Monday after Spring Break. We met with our Executive Team and have come up with a plan that we believe is in the best interest of our school and families.
Here are the changes:
● Spring Break will be extended an additional week to March 19th for students.
● ADP will use the week of March 15th to prepare classrooms and finalize campus safety improvements.
● We will open for in-person instruction on March 22, 2021, utilizing our Hybrid model as originally planned.
● In order to extend Spring Break, we will need to add three (3) additional days to the school calendar to comply with the 180-day requirement.
○ We will have school on the Cesar Chavez holiday on March 31st, and will incorporate ways of honoring his legacy. Since March 31st is a Wednesday, this will be a half day of school.
○ We will extend the school year to May 28th as the last day of school for teachers and students. May 26th, 27thand 28th will be half days.
● Additionally, we will still observe Good Friday April 2nd as a holiday.
Click the banner for more info..
Academia Del Pueblo
The mission of the Academia Del Pueblo Elementary Charter School is to serve the academic, social, and individual needs of students by developing a community-based, bilingual and multicultural educational program that will enhance the students' knowledge and skills and prepare them to successfully respond to the challenges of high school programs and the social, economic, scientific and technological changes of our society.
Academia del Pueblo (ADP) has diligently been planning and preparing for reopening for the 2020- 2021 school year, while ensuring the health, safety, and well being of students, staff, and community. Countless individuals have invested their time and expertise to develop a plan which provides educational choices for our families and safe learning environments. In addition to increased health and safety measures for a return to in person instruction, the plan includes contingency scenarios should it be necessary to move instruction online or delay opening. To meet the various needs of our students and families, Academia del Pueblo is offering a full spectrum of learning choices.
201 E. Durango St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA