Academia Del Pueblo will be incorporating a new system for new student enrollment & admissions. Please bear with us as we transition to this new system and for the time being, feel free to use our new improved system through our enrollment website link:

(Upon clicking the link, fill out and "Register New Family" to get started on the enrollment.)

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 2.06.00 PM.png

(To fill & print enrollment forms manually, click the link below)

Academia Del Pueblo (KG – 8th Grades) Enrollment Packet

Thank you for choosing Academia Del Pueblo in your school selection process.  Under the auspices of Friendly House Inc., we have been serving our community for 100 years, and we look forward to continuing that legacy as we begin this partnership with you. At Academia Del Pueblo, we are able to provide one to one technology, coupled with cutting-edge programs to meet the learning needs of students.  ADP offers a well-rounded and engaging educational experience, to ensure students are not only college and career ready but prepared for life in the 21st century.


To begin your child’s journey towards Excellence, please be sure to fill out the required forms (listed below), and then supply the required documentation (listed below) that is needed to complete the registration process.


Special note for incoming Kindergarten students:


  • ALL incoming KG students MUST be 5 years of age on/by September 1, 2021 to use the online packet.

Girls Studying

Parent/Guardian must supply the following items for all students upon enrollment:


Proof of residency: In order to register your student at Academia Del Pueblo, the parent or guardian must provide one (1) piece of documentation indicating the place of residency. Complete Arizona Residency Documentation Form.


Immunization Records: Proof of immunizations or signed waiver is required at the time of enrollment.


Official State Issued Birth Certificate - Must be original, no scanned copies allowed.


Withdrawal Form: Please present withdrawal form from most recently enrolled school. Legal guardianship or custody papers are necessary, if:

 • An adoption has taken place, is reflected with an amended birth certificate, and student lives with adoptive parents as listed on the amended birth certificate.

• The student lives with one custodial parent as the result of a divorce.

• The student lives with anyone else, i.e. grandparents, aunt, uncle, sibling, friends or other relatives. We must have a photocopy of the court papers granting guardianship within 5 days of enrollment.


Individualized learning plans, evaluations, and other related documents: Students who are presently receiving special services (special education, gifted, ELL, 504) are encouraged to provide copies of these documents upon enrollment.