REFERRAL PROGRAM DETAILS
Anyone who refers a new student to Academia del Pueblo, or becomes a new student, between June 1, 2018 to August 1, 2018 will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card.
How does the referral program work? Refer a new student to Academia del Pueblo and have the parent of the new student provide your name, phone number and email for verification. The new student must complete the enrollment packet and begin school on the first day of school. The new student MUST be enrolled at Academia del Pueblo through January 17, 2019 in order to receive the $100 Visa Gift Card. The $100 Visa Gift Card also applies to any new student who enrolls at Academia del Pueblo and remains a student through January 17th 2019. All gift cards will be processed after January 18, 2019.
Here are the responses to all the “what if” scenario questions: (FAQ’s)
· Are employees who refer a new student to ADP eligible for the program: Yes
· What if I referred a new student to ADP back in April (or march or any other month): The gift card only applies to referrals between June 1 – Aug 1
· Will we honor multiple referrals: Yes. The referral program applies to every student referred and enrolled.
· Do self-referrals count? Yes. Any newly enrolled student between June 1 – August 1 is eligible.
· How about students who moved up from the ECDC into Kinder, do they count? Yes, they are eligible.